Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween!

This is the first year that I haven't had any plans on Halloween night!! I think having graduated from university this past summer and moving home has had an effect on my lack of plans! I love Halloween and I'm always amazed at how creative people get with their fancy dress and pumpkins. My brother has been carving pumpkins all day and has done a Mickey Mouse one and a Puss in Boots one, (not very scary I know) and they are amazing! One of my best friends birthday is Halloween but we are celebrating tomorrow instead so tonight my plan is to sit on the sofa eating sweets and answering the door to trick or treaters! I thought I'd share some fun memories from the past few years which include a lot of fancy dress, pumpkins and alcohol...





















                                                     Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment