Saturday 3 November 2012

Twin Atlantic

For part of my best friends birthday present I got her tickets to go and watch Twin Atlantic. We had been to see them around this time last year and seeing as they're one of our favourite bands we were due another trip to one of their gigs. As usual it rained, and I mean poured it down, which is nothing new for going to a gig in Manchester so to keep from the wet and cold we went to costa coffee and tried the Christmas drinks. We had Crème brûlée lattes and honeycomb hot chocolate, so so yummy! Supporting them were Dead Sara who we had never heard of but were quite good and Charlie Simpson. As Twin Atlantic came on we got pushed really close to the front and got a lovely view of Sam McTrusty :P We took my little cousin with us (I say little, she's nearly 18!) and I had to hold on to her throughout the gig so we didn't lose each other. As various mosh pits formed around us it became apparent that we'd have to join in and have a little mosh which was fun, apart from when an extremely sweaty guy literally wiped his sweaty back on my face! How cheeky! Afterwards we had to sprint along Oxford Road to get our train back home, we only just made it! It was such a good night and definitely one of the best gigs I've been to this year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment