Tuesday 13 November 2012

A lovely weekend

This last weekend was really lovely! I went home from uni to see my cousins, one who had just turned 18 and the other had just returned from a holiday in Australia! It was really nice hearing all of his stories from his travels, I NEED to go travelling there asap! I then ventured over to Leeds to visit my boyfriend for the rest of the weekend. In the morning I baked some yummy shortbread biscuits and then headed off for my train. We had a chilled weekend watching films, going for a lovely stroll and we went bowling! On the Monday evening we went to revs for tea and then to watch Frank Turner play at the o2 academy, he was amazing! Such a good gig, and because we were on the balcony I actually got to see the whole thing rather than get squashed and pushed around which was a nice change! I got to meet up with one of my best friends Claire too who's at uni in Leeds, we had a wander around the German Christmas markets which has really got me looking forward to Christmas now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment