Tuesday 15 April 2014

Cobble Hey Farm

After having to work on the original day we had planned to visit Cobble Hey Farm, the time finally came to go! On Sunday morning I was super excited because I had been waiting for ages and couldn't wait to get there. After a spot of lunch we wandered around the gardens before having a look at some of the animals. They had sheep, lambs, pigs, piglets, calfs and goats and they were all so cute! We got some food for the animals and a little lamb came up to the fence and nibbled it from our hands!



As I was already having a lot of fun we decided to go and see the lamb feeding in the main barn. The activities were mainly aimed at small children but I didn't care and got stuck in and got to hold a one week old piglet and bottle feed a lamb! We then got to stroke the softest rabbit ever and then take a goat for a walk! That's right, a goat! 




I had so much fun seeing all of the animals and cannot wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment