Friday 26 April 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and have read it in three days, I just couldn't put it down! We had already seen the film which I thoroughly enjoyed but the book is even more incredible. It may even have taken over as my favourite book/film from Into the Wild... Actually no, they can both be joint top! Whilst reading it I underlined a few sentences that I liked:
  • It's just that sometimes people use thought to not participate in life.
  • We accept the love we think we deserve.
  • And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.
  • Something is really wrong with me. And I don't know what it is.
  • It's like all I can do is keep writing the gibberish to keep from breaking apart.
I'm not really sure what it is I like about them, but I do :)
I found this on tumblr which I thought was pretty cool


I don't want to give the story away and spoil it so I'm stopping myself from blabbering on about it! I'll just leave you will the trailer for the film, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment