Wednesday 18 January 2012

Queen of Procrastination

The act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or deferring an action to a later time. This is definitely me with uni work. I've had 5 whole weeks to write this fairly simple lab report yet chose to start it the night before! Christmas and new year celebrations seemed more important, and also more fun! I get too easily persuaded into doing things and way too easily distracted which then almost every time puts me into the situation of pulling an all nighter to finish and meet the deadline! Even by writing this post i'm putting off actually starting it! It's a good job I saved all of the Christmas chocolate I received, it will definitely come in handy tonight and help me get through it!
                                                                               Nom :)

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment