Friday 16 September 2011

Baking

After watching the Great British bake off and falling in love with Rob off it, me and my brother decided to get a bit creative and bake a huge three tiered cake. It was a bit of a challenge but kind of worked out in the end, even if it didn't look the most professional! I also baked some cute cupcakes. My Dad even caught the baking bug and baked some bread which made the house smell lovely- a nice suprise for my mum who had been working all day.
 I really enjoy baking, I think I get it from my Grandma who used to be a baker and usually bakes everyday, she doesn't even need to weigh out the ingredients anymore she's that much of an expert. She used to bake our birthday cakes when we were little, I'll always remember her making a hickory dickory dock cake for my 4th birthday party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment